Tuesday 20 September 2011

Howdy!

My name is Trey Melody and I am happy to be a part of the Mayumi Blog, as fashion is my passion!  Thank you Tea for the opportunity to share with you and others the excitement of finding low or no cost items, which is my goal.  Occasionally I will splurge on those "have to have" items, which in my case is hair.  I am SO addicted to hair! 

For my first post I wanted to share some free gifts from one of my fave stores in SL - Beautiful Dirty Rich!  Cameron always does such a wonderful job in her creations. 


1st pic - Night Fever
2nd pic - Sassy Doll
Take the taxi to the BDR gift location and grab your free gifts!

If you have not been to the Jewelry Fair, what are you waiting for??  There are some great designers with stunning creations.  You may find a free gift or two.  This runs from September 16-25.  I found this necklace and earring set at Zibska (free).  It includes a hud where you can change the texture color.  This is gorgeous!  You will find Zibska on the Water Sim of the Fair.  Limo to the main location. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.